I’m Scared to Fall in Love With You.




image


I’m scared to fall in love with you.

image

You are too good of a person and I barely scratched the surface you allowed me to see. I don’t actually want to be with you and I wouldn’t feel jealous of you being with someone else, but how we are so similar in many ways, how deep you can feel and how vulnerable you’re with it just got me feeling a little.

You are a person with a good depth of vocabularies. 

You enjoy writing essays and poetry. 

You are a kind and compassionate soul. 

You are enthusiastic. 

You are a filial child. 

You are faithful to the God you believe in. 

You are interested in becoming a vegetarian and began preparing meatless meals because of me while I’m working on becoming vegan. 

You listen more than lambasting your opinions. 

You wouldn’t bear to see a man lay their eyes on a female that matters to him in a lustful way. 

You are a man with no issues of being forthright towards men who tries to cast his lustful hands on women you care. 

The list goes on.

Honestly, I try not to care about you even when you are ill now. 
I don’t wanna use smiling emojis when we talk. I feel scared to continue conversations with you because I don’t want to make you fall in love with me. I don’t know how to not feel scared about potentially being in love with someone so good yet our beliefs are different. 

I have values you don’t necessarily condone because you believe in the love for the soul and heart first before physical desires. You didn’t even want to touch your ex girlfriend inappropriately when she wanted it so. 

Your dating and relationship values are the kind I’d ideally practice but I don’t think it’s perfectly aligned with how I might behave in reality.

When I said to you that any women would fall in love with you, I think I may have jinxed it. I pray that you won’t fall in love with me. Please don’t. I might just show my true colours, my darkest self and most selfish person I can be to you and you’d dust your coat off and walk away from me because all I want is to be friends with you

image
Image result for i'm scared to fall in love again quotes
image





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List